Healthcare Literacy Course
Are you interested in a career in healthcare but not sure if you are ready or don’t know where to start? We have the course for you!!
* The Healthcare Course will give you the opportunity to explore different healthcare careers while improving your reading and study skills.
* The course will cover: basic medical terminology, basic anatomy & physiology, digital literacy certification, First Aid & CPR certification, healthcare careers and healthcare math. Field trips to local healthcare facilities and guest speakers will be included in the course.
* Students will need to register and take an academic assessment to enroll in the course.
* The course is free to all students who complete the course: there is a $89 Registration fee that will be refunded upon course completion.
* Class will be held in Red Wing.
Next class will be in the Spring of 2020.